The company was started in 1955 by Ed and Betty Ford. It was originally known as Ed Ford Farm Machinery. As the business grew, new short line equipment was taken on and sold. In the early 1970's Ed's sons, Rex and Roger, went to work for their father. Also at that time the business' name was changed to Ford Farm Equipment. Gene Browning joined in 1985 as the primary used equipment buyer for the business. In 1987 Rex and Roger bought the company from Ed and changed the name to Farmer Center Equipment.
ClicToday, Farmer Center Equipment Company continues to grow and become one of the nation's largest 3pt equipment and gravity wagon dealers.k here to add text.
Farmer Center Equipment has been serving Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan for over 50 years. We are a dealer for Kubota, Woods, LandPride, J & M, Killbros., Kory, Titan, King Kutter, and PJ Trailers. We offer a wide selection of 3pt equipment including rotary mowers, finish mowers, rear blades, rototillers, landscape rakes,post hole diggers, and more. We also carry tractors, trailers and wagons.
Come by and see our huge inventory today!
10366 SR 249 East Farmer, OH
419-658-2515 or 419-658-2011